Protection of personal data
The consultation of the site www.ingenica.fr is possible without you having to reveal your identity or any other personal information concerning you.
1 . Person responsible for personal data processing policy
2 . Purposes and recipients of the collection of personal data
The data collected is used by Ingenica for the following purposes:
- Respond and process messages for any question or request for information in the “Contact Us” section
- Manage the applications and the recruitment procedure in the “Join us” section
- Guarantee the security of our website
- Understand user navigation on our website but in a non-personalized way via google analytics
The information collected is for the use of :
- Ingenica’s Human Resources & Legal Department
- Ingenica’s operational business units
3 . Sharing with third parties
Ingenica does not sell / rent / give / share any personal data of its employees, candidates, contacts, clients or external service providers
4 . Storage of personal data
Only information relating to the processing of applications will be kept for archival purposes, for a period not exceeding the legal minimums. The data from the “Contact us” section is kept while processing each request. Website users’ browsing data is kept for one session.
5 . Transfer of personal data to a third country
6 . Rights of the data subject
Site users have the right to access, rectify, oppose, delete and limit the processing of personal data concerning them. To exercise them, send a request to email@example.com by enclosing a copy of identity document with your signature.
If you consider that you have not been satisfied in the use of your GDPR rights, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL at https://www.cnil.fr