STEROMASK : DISINFECTION DEVICE BY UV-C FOR PROTECTION MASKS
Extend the life of your FFP2 and surgical masks
Germicidal efficiency proven by tests in laboratory
- 99,99% inactivation of viruses (including Sars–CoV-2 of COVID-19)
- 99,99% inactivation of bacteria
Ultra fast disinfection
- Viral and bacteriological disinfection in 1 minute for a surgical mask
- Viral and bacteriological disinfection in 3 minutes for a FFP2 mask
Easy to use
Automated processing and continuous control of UV-C dose
Fitted with a patented support specifically designed for an optimal positioning of the mask
- Suitable for the geometry of each type of masks.
- Ensures a homogeneous illumination of the entire surface of the masks (interior and exterior) for maximal efficiency.
- Ensures precise and reproducible positioning in height, width and depth.
- Ensures adequate tension of the mask surface.
- Minimizes the size of contact points with elastics.
- Eliminates any creases for the FFP2 mask and minimizes creases for the surgical mask.
As early as 1903, it was found that irradiation with ultraviolet (UV) light, a form of light invisible to the human eye, effectively inactivates microorganisms.
Once placed in the sterilizer, the mask is subjected to radiation of 254 nanometers (nm), produced by UV-C lamps, which is extremely effective in killing viruses, bacteria, yeasts and molds suspended in the air and water by a physical process of degradation of their nucleic acids.
- Masks are exposed to UV-C radiation generated by low pressure lamps.
- Disinfection against all common viruses (including Sars-CoV-2 of COVID-19), bacterial spores and microorganisms.
- Disinfecting performances validated by an independent accredited laboratory following the principles of the standard NF ISO 14937-2009
- Disinfection repeated as much as needed. The number of re-use is determined by the filtration and breathability performances of the mask, and not by the number of disinfection cycles.
- Disinfection by the user herself/himself without collection circuit.
- Safe :
- Disinfection done in complete safety (without exposure to the UV)
- Process without chemicals (no risk related to hazardous material transport, storage and handling)
- Residues and wastes free
- Practical :
- Disinfection done by the user:The mask stays tightly fit (no leaks on the sides)
- No need for masks collection
- Economical :
- Quick and simple installation without cost
- Limited operating costs (low electrical consumption and lamps replacement)
Performances qualification by an independent accredited laboratory :
- In-depth disinfecting efficiency on FFP2 and surgical masks validated by an independent accredited laboratory following the principles of the standard NF ISO 14937-2009
- Breathability and filtration performances of the FFP2 and surgical masks after 4 cycles of 4 hours of mask’s use followed each by a disinfection in compliance with NF EN 14683+AC-2019 and NF EN 149+A1-2009 standards.